From Vladimir Ivanov <lester.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Actions with Lift 2.2 (was: Move to latest Lift release for 1.2)
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 22:58:57 GMT
Hi Vassil!

Thank you very much for the link and explanation. Now it becomes much more
clear for me.

I didn't want to say that MsgParser is a simple parser. I was saying that in
absence of any documentation, it's code helps (after refreshing combinator
parsers basics in memory) to understand on very high-level the syntax of
actions.

Of course it would be better if you'll be able to look at this code by
yourself.

Yes, I noticed this change in SchedulerActor when I saw your commit.

Every advice from you is greatly appreciated! :s)

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov