From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Actions with Lift 2.2 (was: Move to latest Lift release for 1.2)
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2010 10:21:51 GMT
Hi Vassil,

Cool, thanks for checking. In case it wasn't clear, Stax is currently
on the Lift 2.2 build. It is where I first noticed this problem. If
you build trunk locally, I think the action will work (it did for me).

Vladimir, no problem with the questions. Ask all you want. We really
appreciate it :-)

Cheers,
Ethan