From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The 'other' Anne breaks the timeline
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 14:23:09 GMT
> But look at this user's timeline:
> http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/user/matyjas
>
> He also has information from an RSS feed. Some of it is from Sunday
> which is before the last restart.  Aren't these messages also
> "invisible"?

The messages generated from a RegularAction are actually different
from a Feed action. The regular message is actually the only case
where the creation of a filter itself will create a message, which
acts as an event to trigger the "real" action. The reason for this was
that I wanted to have: a) different filters for the feed action; b)
different actions scheduled regularly.

The text of the regular action is "Regularly scheduled action: " +
dateString, and this text is normally discarded, what's more useful is
the metadata associated with this message.