From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The 'other' Anne breaks the timeline
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 13:55:08 GMT
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>wrote:

> Do mean a message like this "hello @ good message"?

Yes, that's what I mean, but I think it would need to come through the API
in order for it to be created with the correct syntax to set this. Assuming
that this is even the problem, which I have not verified.

> > Rumor has it that if you catch one of these messages in your timeline,
> you
> > get to make a wish ;-)
>
> What about a pot of gold like at the end of a rainbow

I'm not sure what the rules are about using the wishes from invisible
messages to change "get to make a wish" to "find a pot of gold". We should
consult a Leprechaun. Or maybe send it to legal-discuss.

Ethan