From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User page design questions/directions
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:14:39 GMT
Thank you! Not sure it's really the "easy" stuff, but it's the
HTML/CSS stuff :-)

I will do the comet stuff when I am able. It might be two weeks, but
hopefully this weekend or next week.

Ethan

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've done the easy stuff :->
>
> D.
>
> On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sounds good. Go for it :-)
>>
>> Ethan
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Let me do some of the easy stuff :->
>>>
>>> D.

your page and not mine :-) Something else we need to look in to.

single tab for contacts? Following and Followers?

problem? If not, I'll create one.

an issue because you won't be able to send a message from this page. Though who knows when
will happen after we redesign the input box.