From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The 'other' Anne breaks the timeline
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 08:06:19 GMT
Dick,

If you want to disable my actions to test, that's fine. I'm fairly
confident my actions are responsible for the stack trace you sent.
(Thanks for looking in to it Vassil.)

I just don't see how an issue with actions could be the cause of the
timeline issue. As far as I know, loading a timeline does not trigger
this action code that is failing. I could definitely be wrong, but I
think there should be a second stack trace or a Lift error message
that shows up in the logs when someone tries to load Anne or David's
user page.

Ethan