From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: apache.org emails needs moderation
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:27:11 GMT
My guess is that Richard just recently set it up to mail
thru people.apache.org:465.  ezmlm doesn't inspect the
From header at all, it looks at the MAIL FROM: portion
of the SMTP envelope.  Those can differ, especially with
gmail accounts, unless the sender is offloading the delivery
to a non-gmail mail server (as Richard is now doing).

The next time Richard sends an email from his apache.org
address, it should go to moderation again, but once you
Reply-All to the message that will stop happening.  Moderators
should pretty much always use Reply-All (or ignore) when dealing
with moderation email.