From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: apache.org emails needs moderation
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:15:27 GMT
Ok so your "apache" account is going to moderation.
Anne, you can resolve this by hitting Reply-All to
the moderation message.  Note on the CC line to the
original moderation message there's an address for esme-dev-allow...

It's important to hit Reply-All to include that CC line
in your moderation acceptance email.