From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ESME-291 - replies duplicated in streams and public timeline
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 03:31:01 GMT
An action is not likely to create a duplicate message, as even when it
resends, a new message is never created and the mailbox is checked if
such a message exists. I've solved at least 2 duplication bugs so far
and the problem has always been that the same message was visualized
twice.

The first thing to look for is the id of the message in the page
source- if the id is the same, then it's the same message shown twice
by the UI.

I'd like to take a look at the problem and check if I see an easy solution.

Vassil

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/vdichev
Blog: http://speaking-my-language.blogspot.com