From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ESME-291 - replies duplicated in streams and public timeline
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 06:47:09 GMT
I submitted a fix. The problem was in the fixConversation method,
which tried to save the newly created message yet again. When a
message has been already saved in the DB, it has an ID and this save
isn't a problem, because the message is updated. When the message is
newly created, it doesn't have a valid ID, so save saves yet another
message instead of updating the old one.

Vassil