From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME-291 - replies duplicated in streams and public timeline
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:30:29 GMT
No, I don't think so. I did a clean install locally last week and I only
have the RSS-pull action set up. It's a ghost in the machine somewhere ;-) I
spent some time tracing through actor messaging paths and I guess I'll just
need to spend a little more time on it.

An alternative would be to find an SVN check-in that doesn't have the issue
and then track down the exact change that caused the problem. Not sure which
will be more difficult ...

Ethan