From "Imtiaz Ahmed H E" <in.imt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira task ESME-207
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 04:23:14 GMT
In fixing another browser dependent bug (IE) for the 1.1 release, I found
that replacing JavaScript code by an equivalent JQuery call fixed the
problem.  JQuery seems to handle browser differences very well.

So just doing everything (or the offending code, if known) in JQuery and
maybe also using the latest version of JQuery so it handles later browser
versions too may help.

Imtiaz

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Hirsch" <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>
To: <esme-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: Jira task ESME-207

I was thinking about it today and trying to figure out strategies to
discover where the problem lies. I was thinking about deleting HTML
elements and renaming CSS elements one at a time to see where the
problem is. For example, delete the separator.  Test. Rename the style
for the .actions in the style.css to .actions1. Test, etc.

Change the CSS and then refresh the page.