From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject 1.1 Release Preparations: Next steps
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 15:51:12 GMT
I've just created a tagged version in SVN. The tag is called
"apache-esme-1.1-RC1-incubating". This version is a release candidate
- that is the reason that it has a 'RC' in its name. Please test this
tagged release and try and find bugs. If you find bugs, please create
a JIRA issue for that bug

I'll deploy this version to Stax tomorrow.

On September 9, if there are no errors in this RC,  I will create a
new tagged version "apache-esme-1.1-incubating", create a signed tar,
etc and then start a vote on esme-dev.  If there are errors found in
the RC1 version, after correcting the errors,  I will create a new RC
and we will test again.

Any one have any problems with this proposal? I'm trying to just have
one vote per release on esme-dev rather than multiple ones.

D.