From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.1 - Second vote
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:22:59 GMT
Hi,

I have posted our candidate for the second Apache release developed
within the ESME podling. I've removed the KEYS file from the release
and include the fix for the "resend bug"

The candidate can be found at http://people.apache.org/~rhirsch/esme/

The results of "rat:check" are also listed in this directory.

See the CHANGES.txt file for details on release contents. The release
candidate is a tar archive of the sources in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/tags/apache-esme-1.1-incubating/

The MD5 checksum of the apache-esme-1.1-incubating.src.tar.gz release package is
E1 F0 23 6A E2 BA 5E C1  D5 02 77 8F EA 72 46 61

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache ESME 1.1-incubating.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 ESME PPMC votes is reached. Assuming the vote passes, I
will ask the Incubator PMC to approve the release.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ESME 1.0-incubating

Here's my +1 (counts as ESME PPMC and Incubator PMC)

Thanks

Dick