From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ESME - 266 - my fix in progress, hopefully...
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 08:36:54 GMT
I think I see where the problem is. In Feed.scala there's some code
which loops through all the entries, the problem is that it should do
this using the getEntries method. It's overriden in both RssFeed.scala
and AtomFeed.scala, but it's not called anywhere.

I think it was chucked in some of the last refactorings. Check the
history and you have the answer.

Vassil