From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ESME - 266 - my fix in progress, hopefully...
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 06:33:57 GMT
There's something I don't understand, why are you using the search
timeline instead of the standard API, e.g.

http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/esjewett.atom

Does it work with this?

Also, I don't understand the Jira description- does it put the whole
content of the search page as one tweet?

Vassil

"This action will put content from the page "http://search.twitter.com/search?q=+from%3Aesjewett"
into the timeline instead of content from the atom feed "http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=+from%3Aesjewett".
"