From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.1 - Second vote
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:51:25 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I have posted our candidate for the second Apache release developed
> within the ESME podling. I've removed the KEYS file from the release
> and include the fix for the "resend bug"...

I'm checking the release but cannot find your signing key, those files
are different:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/trunk/KEYS
http://apache.org/dist/incubator/esme/KEYS

IMO they should be identical, and using gpg --import none of them
provides the FA51B6C5 key that was used to create
apache-esme-1.1-incubating.src.tar.gz.asc, they provide the 6FACF917
key.

I might be doing something wrong, how did you verify that signature?

-Bertrand