From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.1
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:53:58 GMT
Yeah, I feel your pain. Thank you again for putting these releases together.

I've committed a fix for this issue to trunk. After someone tests it in IE,
if you want to move the keys and recreate the release 1.1 tag, we should be
ready to do that. Hopefully the next one will get through fine with just
this change and the new keys approach.

Ethan