From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.1 - Second vote
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:13:40 GMT
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:

> netty is Apache 2.0 - http://www.jboss.org/netty/downloads.html
> vscaladoc is Apache License 2.0 - see http://code.google.com/p/vscaladoc/
> xrayspecs is also Apache 2.0 but you have to look in the source to see
> the license - http://github.com/twitter/xrayspecs/blob/master/src/main/scala/com/twitter/xrayspecs/Time.scala

Looks all good to me, thanks for checking!

> Should this information be placed in the THIRD-PARTY.txt  file and be
> placed in the trunk - same level as KEYS, etc? Is there a particular
> format for this file?

I don't think there's a standard but I think it's good to keep this
information around, to avoid having to re-check every time someone
like me is being picky with this ;-)

THIRD-PARTY.txt at the same level as KEYS etc. looks good to me, maybe
with an intro text that explains its purpose.

-Bertrand