incubator-esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject [REL 1.1] Problems with JDBC-based Search
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 20:20:34 GMT
I've been testing the tagged version and I'm having some problems with
the jdbc-based search. I tried it on stax and it didn't work and then
I tried it locally and it didn't work. I switched back to file-based
indexes and it worked again. Maybe someone else can have a look to see
if the tagged version has some error.

What is strange is that it worked at one time.  I have no idea what changed.

Thanks

D.

Mime
View raw message