From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Filters / actions
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 12:16:56 GMT
Good points Ethan. I've already had similar thoughts about creating a
wizard, and might have mentioned it in the email. It will probably be
post-1.2 though.

The help screen  used to be on a separate tab for a while, which is
also not very useful- it helps to look at it while you're composing
the action. Otherwise the action text fields are pretty useless even
if you're familiar with actions, because you always tend to forget
some of the syntax.

Vassil