From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.1 - Second vote
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:05:38 GMT
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've cut a new release (yes again) - I'll post it to people.apache.org tonight...
>
> Do you think a new release is needed?

I cut one based on the addition of the new  THIRD-PARTY.txt file.

> If it's just for the THIRD-PARTY.txt file I don't think so.
>
> But the unknown licenses problem remains, that's more serious IMO.

How can we handle that? I've tracked down the answers regarding
licenses as best I could but if the "owners" of the dependent
component don't add the licensing info to their maven info we can't
force them to do that.