From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.1 - Second vote
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:35:48 GMT

You COULD experiment with configuring in the remote-resources plugin with the
Apache resource bundle thing.   It generates a DEPENDENCIES file that could be
included directly in the assembly.   It normally uses the information
available in the poms if possible, but it ALSO supports a supplementalModel
file that provides supplimental information for poms that have  missing stuff.

For CXF, it works quite well.   I can look at the generated DEPENDENCIES and a
quick scan for some of the keywords like "unnamed" or "unknown" lets me  know
that I need to go research more and update the supplimental model.
Otherwise, I don't need to do much.

Just a thought.   I tend to like to automate as much as possible.  I'm quite
lazy.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp