From "Imtiaz Ahmed H E" <in.imt...@gmail.com>
Subject ESME-207- Main (IE7) - Message display (tools area!) is broken
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 05:42:03 GMT
This is the only bug left for 1.1 going by the Jira.

I won't look at it because I'm not willing to install IE 7 on my system. I did that once and
I could revert to my preferred IE 6 only much later when I had to reinstall XP. And I use
IE only for Windows Update which needs IE.

Happy Stax-deployment.

Remember, re search using JDBC compass indexes, you will have to set up the MySQL parameters
in compass.mysql.jdbc.cfg.xml and copy it to compass.cfg.xml if, as I recall Dick telling
us, MySQL is used on Stax.

Imtiaz