From "Imtiaz Ahmed H E" <in.imt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New issues - a couple of blockers for 1.1 release
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 06:11:28 GMT
In the home when I type in a message sharing it with one pool and click
resend it does not show up in Popular Messages. But if the message is public
it shows up on resend in Popular Pessages.

Can you explain. Haven't gotten to Popular Links yet.

Imtiaz

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ethan Jewett" <esjewett@gmail.com>
To: <esme-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: New issues - a couple of blockers for 1.1 release

Hi,

The issue doesn't happen with Popular Messages, only with Popular Links.

I need to look into the implementation, but I have a feeling the
Popular Links issue is going to be a headache. I believe that for a
given link there is no way to tell what message it shows up in, which
would make it impossible to tell if it is a link from a pooled message
or not. We may have to modify the data model for storing links to flag
the ones that started out in a pooled message...

Regarding Pubsubhubbub, as Dick said, there's no hurry. I don't think
I'll be working on it over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Ethan