From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stax deployment with new code - despite bugs
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:04:38 GMT
I believe that the CSS trick was what caused issue ESME-231 :-)

What we really need to do is make it so that we can put the snippets
in the right order in the HTML so that we don't have to do any crazy
tricks. As far as I can tell (again, have not looked at it carefully),
the bug is that the ordering of the HTML matters. That is usually a
no-no for exactly this reason.

So, maybe we shouldn't close this issue, contrary to my last email.
I'll leave it open for now. Can you update with all the requirements
(correct ordering, footer works properly, and pool selection works
properly)? I would do it, but I'm on my way out the door.

Thanks,
Ethan

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a bug.  The selector box has to be on the top of the page. I
> used a CSS trick to get it to stay there.
>
> Maybe you should revert back to the version before your initial change?
>
> D.
>
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've applied this patch minus the pubsubhubbub stuff that was in
>> there. It looks to me like it is working, though the streams selection
>> interface has moved to the bottom of the page now, so that may be
>> undesirable.
>>
>> I'm still not sure why the order matters here. Seems to me like a bug ....
>>
>> Ethan
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 8:35 AM,  <in.imtiaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> That's what I did unknowingly! :)
>>>
>>> Imtiaz