From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Release issues- progress
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 10:50:42 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've committed fixes to ESME-212 and ESME-213 about 10 days ago, does
anyone want to take a look and confirm that everything is OK? Sorry I
didn't mention it earlier.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-212: Messages from pools
aren't hidden
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-213: Twitter API is
out-of-date and API calls don't always return the correct info

In addition, I created a TwitterAPI spec, which is not complete yet,
but a good start. A nice portion of the more important use cases are
covered. We obviously needed tests for the Twitter API for some time
now and I hope I will be able to cover most of the other cases soon. I
am especially happy with how nice and clean they look, if you don't
mind I can try to refactor API2Test and ApiTest similarly:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/trunk/server/src/test/scala/org/apache/esme/api/TwitterAPITest.scala

Cheers,
Vassil