From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fix for ESME-108 attached to Jira. New patch.
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 12:02:15 GMT
I've committed this to trunk. It looks to me like what users expect
and it works on my system. I think this is good enough to close the
ticket, but we should wait for Dick to do that, I guess. If there are
further UI tweaks or additions to this, then they could be in new
tickets.

Imtiaz, thanks for the quick turnaround. That's awesome! This was an
important feature.

Ethan