From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fix for ESME-108 attached to Jira.
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:01:35 GMT
Imtiaz,

I also agree with Ethan that it's better to have the list on the page.
This way when a user decides to do something with these pools, she
would have the information readily available. Otherwise the user will
have to display the modal dialog and remember what she needs to until
she performs one of the pool actions.

Vassil