From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New issues - a couple of blockers for 1.1 release
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2010 19:49:54 GMT
On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 8:30 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1  - have you tried to see if resending messages in pools has the same problem?

I did test this and it does not result in the same problem. I assume
that we are ignoring resends of messages in pools for the purposes of
calculating popular messages. We would need to do the same thing for
links, but this might be a problem because I think the link gets
disconnected from the message when it is shortened...

Ethan