From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject New issues - a couple of blockers for 1.1 release
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2010 17:59:28 GMT
Hi all,

I've created a few new issues in the Jira based on my testing of the
latest Stax deployment as well as some local testing. I see a couple
of them as blockers of the 1.1 release (ESME-266 is definitely
debatable, but I'm pretty adamant about ESME-267 as it's a real
security issue):

ESME-266 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-266 - Some
RSS/Atom feeds don't work properly. Normally I would have pushed this
to the backlog, but it makes it so that we can't import Twitter feeds,
which I think is pretty important.

ESME-267 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-267 - "Links
from messages in pools show up in "Popular links" for users that are
not in the pool" - I put an example into the ticket of why this is a
big problem

ESME-268 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-268 - User
should not be offered the option to "resend" his/her own messages.
This is assigned to release 1.2 as I don't believe it is a major
issue. If it is fixed before Dick tags release 1.1, then I'm in favor
of including it.

Ethan