From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME-207- Main (IE7) - Message display (tools area!) is broken
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:17:48 GMT
This should probably be left for Anne - she has made the other IE
changes. She is in Bangalore right now at an Adobe conference -
hopefully, she'll have time when she returns

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 7:42 AM, Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in.imtiaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the only bug left for 1.1 going by the Jira.
>
> I won't look at it because I'm not willing to install IE 7 on my system. I did that once
and I could revert to my preferred IE 6 only much later when I had to reinstall XP. And I
use IE only for Windows Update which needs IE.

> Happy Stax-deployment.
>
> Remember, re search using JDBC compass indexes, you will have to set up the MySQL parameters
in compass.mysql.jdbc.cfg.xml and copy it to compass.cfg.xml if, as I recall Dick telling
us, MySQL is used on Stax.