From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Stax deployment, release, etc
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:59:00 GMT
I just deployed on Stax
(http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/) and everything
looks great - search works as well.

We now just have one release issue left (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-207) which is related to
IE7. I played around with it a bit and the problem is associated with
the CSS style and the width of the items involved.  I was hoping that
Anne would have time to fix the error.but she is currently on the road
at the moment.

I may try and look at the problem tonight at home where I have IE7 but
no ESME installation.

Once we have that bug fixed, I'll start the official preparation for
the next release (tags, etc.)

While we are preparing for the next release, we can obviously keep
working on other features. This current release is associated with the
UI. The next few releases should probably concentrate on server-based
functionality (pubsubhubbub, etc.) - that is our strength and where
the greatest potential lies.

D.