From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New issues - a couple of blockers for 1.1 release
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 06:07:24 GMT
Hi,

The issue doesn't happen with Popular Messages, only with Popular Links.

I need to look into the implementation, but I have a feeling the
Popular Links issue is going to be a headache. I believe that for a
given link there is no way to tell what message it shows up in, which
would make it impossible to tell if it is a link from a pooled message
or not. We may have to modify the data model for storing links to flag
the ones that started out in a pooled message...

Regarding Pubsubhubbub, as Dick said, there's no hurry. I don't think
I'll be working on it over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Ethan