From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME-170 - PubSubHubub
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 19:31:49 GMT
Feel free to assign to yourself. You can find my small progress in the
pubsubhubbub branch in svn. As you can see, I had not gotten far, so
if you can move it along that'd be great.

If you have interim patches of your work on the branch, just post it
to jira and email the lists. I'll try to apply them right away.

Ethan

On Sunday, August 15, 2010, Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in.imtiaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ethan,
>
> This is currently assigned to you. I thought I'll assign this to myself and work on it
right away...

> What do you say, if you aren't working on it ?
>
> I've been looking up the PubSubHubub stuff pointed to by Dick in the Jira.
>
> The other possibility for me for the release is the container-based-authentication stuff
which Dick said recently in a mail from his vacation will need his spec'ing out on his return
which is of course any day now but the spec will take a few days from today...