From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ESME-267 - Pooled links in popular links list
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:11:59 GMT
Ethan, this defeats the purpose of having an URL shortener and it only
gives you a false sense of security. Read my previous mail.

Links have no notion of a pool. A link could come from messages in
different pools or it might not be clicked "inside a message" at all.

Let me know what you think.

Vassil