From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.1 issues I am closing due to work done on them
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 03:25:54 GMT
Looks great.

2 of the issues are IE7-related and are assigned to Anne but she is
currently in India and probably doesn't have a lot of time.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-208 might be scala-based
since it looks like it makes an ajax call:

function resend_msg(msg_id) {
    F341169038678G4R({'command': "resend", 'params':{"msg_id": msg_id}});
}

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/esme/trunk/server/src/main/scala/org/apache/esme/snippet/UserSnip.scala?view=markup

	object JsonResender extends JsonHandler{
83	  def apply(in: Any): JsCmd = in match {
84	    case JsonCmd("resend", _, map: Map[String, Any], _) =>
85	      for (msgId <- map.get("msg_id").map(toLong);
86	           user  <- User.currentUser)
87	             Distributor ! Distributor.ResendMessage(user.id, msgId)
88
89	      Noop
90
91	    case _ => Noop