From "Imtiaz Ahmed H E" <in.imt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME-170 - PubSubHubub
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 04:18:28 GMT
Ethan,

Okay.

Need to know:-

Have you committed any changes to the pubsubhubub branch i.e., different
from what is in trunk ?

Imtiaz

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ethan Jewett" <esjewett@gmail.com>
To: <esme-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: ESME-170 - PubSubHubub

Feel free to assign to yourself. You can find my small progress in the
pubsubhubbub branch in svn. As you can see, I had not gotten far, so
if you can move it along that'd be great.

If you have interim patches of your work on the branch, just post it
to jira and email the lists. I'll try to apply them right away.

Ethan