From "Bhardwaj, Gaurav" <gaurav.bhard...@sap.com>
Subject Regarding ESME installation on local
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 07:25:34 GMT
Hi,

I am facing one issue with deploying ESME on localhost and making it work with yahoo opened.

I tried using ESME on localhost. I gave the proxy details in the project.props file as guided
in the below mail.
But still I am not able to make OpenId access with yahoo opened.

I am getting following error.

INFO: Proxy settings: [no host]:[no port]
INFO - Creating openId auth request.  returnToUrl: https://localhost:8443/ecme/o
penid/response
INFO - Starting discovery on URL identifier: https://me.yahoo.com/gaurav11bh
INFO - Yadis discovery failed on https://me.yahoo.com/gaurav11bh, status: 4, err
or message: I/O transport error:
INFO - No OpenID service endpoints discovered through Yadis; attempting HTML dis
covery...
INFO - Request /user_mgt/login took 2816 query
INFO - Service request (POST) /ecme/user_mgt/login took 2822 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/user_mgt/login took 24 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/jquery.js took 2 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/json.js took 2 Milliseconds
INFO - Creating openId auth request.  returnToUrl: https://localhost:8443/ecme/o
penid/response
INFO - Starting discovery on URL identifier: https://me.yahoo.com/gaurav11bh
INFO - Yadis discovery failed on https://me.yahoo.com/gaurav11bh, status: 4, err
or message: I/O transport error:
INFO - No OpenID service endpoints discovered through Yadis; attempting HTML dis
covery...
INFO - Service request (POST) /ecme/user_mgt/login took 10 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/user_mgt/login took 16 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/jquery.js took 3 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/json.js took 2 Milliseconds
INFO - Creating openId auth request.  returnToUrl: https://localhost:8443/ecme/o
penid/response
INFO - Service request (POST) /ecme/user_mgt/login took 2 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/user_mgt/login took 19 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/jquery.js took 3 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/json.js took 3 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/ took 38 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/jquery.js took 4 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/json.js took 2 Milliseconds
INFO - Creating openId auth request.  returnToUrl: https://localhost:8443/ecme/o
penid/response
INFO - Request /comet_request/22C8FA4B06FD33D8FDAE2EA4B5C6604B took 5478 query
INFO - Starting discovery on URL identifier: https://me.yahoo.com/
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/comet_request/22C8FA4B06FD33D8FDAE2EA4B5C6604
B took 5479 Milliseconds
INFO - Yadis discovery failed on https://me.yahoo.com/, status: 4, error message <==============================It
failed when I tried https://me.yahoo.com/ or https://me.yahoo.com/gaurav11bh .
: I/O transport error:
INFO - No OpenID service endpoints discovered through Yadis; attempting HTML dis
covery...
INFO - Request /user_mgt/login took 2263 query
INFO - Service request (POST) /ecme/user_mgt/login took 2263 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/user_mgt/login took 16 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/jquery.js took 2 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/json.js took 2 Milliseconds
INFO - Creating openId auth request.  returnToUrl: https://localhost:8443/ecme/o
penid/response
INFO - Starting discovery on URL identifier: https://me.yahoo.com/
INFO - Yadis discovery failed on https://me.yahoo.com/, status: 4, error message
: I/O transport error:
INFO - No OpenID service endpoints discovered through Yadis; attempting HTML dis
covery...
INFO - Service request (POST) /ecme/user_mgt/login took 10 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/user_mgt/login took 11 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/jquery.js took 2 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ecme/classpath/json.js took 2 Milliseconds

Kindly take a look at the log and please let me where I am getting it wrong.

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Bhardwaj