From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: ESME-170 - PubSubHubub
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 02:52:39 GMT
On 8/16/2010 10:49 PM, Vassil Dichev wrote:
> It's the kind of filter condition which makes the best sense for this
> action, at least. What do you want to do?
>
> Vassil
>

> On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 5:30 AM, Imtiaz Ahmed H E<in.imtiaz@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Probably can figure this out, but would someone oblige and tell me...
>>
>> Is
>>
>> every nn mins      rss-url
>>
>> the only form/kind of an rss/atom based action ?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Imtiaz
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ethan Jewett"<esjewett@gmail.com>

What ?
no

$ svn diff url/branches/x url/trunk

Also read about peg revisions and @HEAD, or @PREV short cuts.

VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.