From "Imtiaz Ahmed H E" <in.imt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME-263 fixed, patch attached to Jira.
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:55:10 GMT
I just realized checking for date =(1,31) & month=2 validity is not sensible since the
components of a boolean combination are independent tests that are boolean-combined.

So for example a complex condition can have within it somewhere both the day and month conditions
along with a lot of other conditions. We should probably not relate them and test for compatibility
with each other.

Imtiaz
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Imtiaz Ahmed H E
  To: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:05 PM
  Subject: Re: ESME-263 fixed, patch attached to Jira.

  Also,

  No checks are made in the case of  compund DateTestAction conditions such as

  date = (1,31) & month = 2

  i.e, invalid calendar date Feb 31.

  Let me know if this should indeed be there and I will implement it - typical of a lot of
the mundane stuff in software! But, to be honest, I found that finteresting, almost, when
I started out programming !!

  Imtiaz