From "Imtiaz Ahmed H E" <in.imt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stax deployment with new code - despite bugs - ESME-259
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 16:16:11 GMT
As I said, the directory 'apache-esme-1.0-RC1-incubating' within 'tags' has
a copy of streams.html that is *totally* different from the one in trunk, I
mean they are two completely different files. Nothing common between them.

Dick, says the stax deployment does not exhibit bug ESME-259. The build on
trunk, on my machine does exhibit the bug.

Further the tags version of streams has a comment which certainly maybe
gives a first reason why the trunk version exhibits the bug since the
version in trunk does not conform to the condition in the comment, to quote
"The displayStreams snippet *MUST* appear on the page before  the main
snippet". But the fix may require more, unless we simply need to use the
version in tags.

Can you shed more light ?

Imtiaz

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ethan Jewett" <esjewett@gmail.com>
To: <esme-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: Stax deployment with new code - despite bugs - ESME-259

Do you mean the /tags directory in SVN? Whenever we make a release
(one so far ...) we tag it in SVN so that there is an immutable record
of the state of the code-base at that point. This way we can release
bug-fix-only releases if we really need to, while continuing to work
on features in trunk.

Ethan