From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search error when using JDBC for search (was "Metadata handling")
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 07:59:20 GMT
Hi Imtiaz,

Unfortunately I do not know the answer to either of those questions
:-( I think we'll have to wait for Dick to give us more info on how he
does the Stax deployment and what worked before.

Ethan

On Friday, July 30, 2010, Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in.imtiaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ethan,
>
> Couple of questions:
>
> 1. I'm not familiar with the Stax environment, so I wondered if Esme used Derby (JavaDB)
there too for the Esme store (nothing to do with search, this question).

> 2. Re search, is it/was it ever working with just jdbc not jndi. i.e, with the setup
of the compass config file, compass.jdbc.cfg.xml.