From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is still unstable: ESME » Apache Enterprise Social Messaging Experiment (ESME) #271
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:18:33 GMT
Excellent! What I have seen of Hamburg (not much in 2 days) has been
great, so I'm looking forward to exploring more.

With regard to the test failure, it was the same case-sensitivity
issue we were seeing on the web-based search. I changed both the
search indexing and the search query to be in lower-case, so that
should solve the problem.

Ethan