From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is still unstable: ESME » Apache Enterprise Social Messaging Experiment (ESME) #271
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 14:13:46 GMT
On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:

> Take a long walk along the Alster and the canals - great areas to
> explore. Don't forget that the Alster on occasion freezes in winter
> and then everyone gets out their ice skates and drinks spiced wine on
> the ice.

I may have to invest in some ice skates, or bring mine over from the states :-)

> I changed the compass configuration and was hoping that it solved the
> problem: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-163?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion%3Asubversion-commits-tabpanel

The tag search uses a different analyzer from the one you modified
(the default analyzer instead of the stemming analyzer, I believe), so
your fix didn't have any affect on it. The only reason we noticed the
issue was the failing test. Another plug for automated test suites ;-)

As far as I can tell, your fix of the lower/uppercase problem in the
general search is working perfectly.

Ethan