From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: integration-admin role required for api2 calls ?
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 07:16:17 GMT
On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 9:09 AM,  <in.imtiaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why am I getting 403, the token is exactly as got from one of the users in the UI without
an integration-admin role.

Are you sure that the token is correct?

Ideas:

* Start with mvn jetty:run and try   ++++++ curl --dump-header headers
-d "token=[YOUR_TOKEN]" http://localhost:8080/api2/session

* Try the oldAPI with the same token -+++++  curl --dump-header
headers -d "token=[YOUR_TOKEN]" http://localhost:8080/api/login

D.

> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Forbidden' in the following...