From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: integration-admin role required for api2 calls ?
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:45:09 GMT
Specifically, look in the test.default.props file
(src/main/resources/props/test.default.props). It has the line:

role.api_test=integration-admin

This assigns the "integration-admin" role to the "api_test" user. This
.props file is only used when the tests are run, so by default there
is no user with this role. This is as it should be, as this user is
extremely powerful and should only be used by a system that wishes to
integrate with ESME and have full control over user and token
creation/deletion.

Ethan