From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: integration-admin role required for api2 calls ?
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 04:24:37 GMT
2010/7/13 Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in.imtiaz@gmail.com>:
> Why is that you don't need to include "Esme" as in
> http://localhost:8080/esme/api2/session but instead you say
> "http://localhost:8080/api2/session" when you use
> mvn jetty:run instead of Tomcat to use api2. The api seems to work correctly
> when invoked when running in Tomcat.

In Tomcat you can have different applications running in the
container. Every time you put a war or ear file in Tomcat's webapps
directory, the files are extracted and the application is then
available using the name of the war/ear file file. Using mvn jetty:run
- there is just one application deployed (esme) and therefore, there
is no need for "esme" in the url.