From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More Compile Errors
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 12:29:28 GMT
We now get some strange test failures - they are associated with GETs
instead of posts.

Could there be a link with changes in the Lift Testkit?

Tests in error:
  API2 should /user/messages GET when no new messages exist, returns
204 (no content)
  API2 should /user/messages?timeout=2 GET when no new messages exist,
returns 204 (no content)
  API2 should /pools/POOLID/messages GET with valid session and new messages
  API2 should /pools/POOLID/messages GET when no new messages exist,
returns 204 (no content)
  API2 should /pools/POOLID/messages?timeout=2 GET with valid session
  API2 should /pools/POOLID/messages?timeout=2 GET when no new