From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject I've signed up for APIGee for ESME
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 08:42:07 GMT
APIGee allows you to monitor and test api usage. I've signed up and the api2
api is available with api2.esme.apigee.co.

I'll do the twitter api next. The advantage with using apigee for this api
is that we can see exactly how various twitter clients are using ESME and
what sort of problems they are having. I'll keep you abreast on what I
learn. This api is available with this URL: twitter.esme.apigee.com. Please
use this when connecting with any client (Tweetdeck, etc.)

Have fun.

D.